07 August 2014

Thank You

So.....earlier this spring I attended the catalog premiere, a special event that demonstrators viewed the new catalog on the big screen.  At the event we received the Work of Art stamp set.  Now let me be honest......yikes.  This is out of my comfort zone and I didn't know what to do with the set - other than put it on the shelf.

Eventually I felt up to the challenge, paired it with a fun color combination, some bling and chevron.  Tah-da!  Now I don't expect this to become a favorite that you'll see often here. 
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps:  Four You, Work of Art
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Versamark
CS:  Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories:  clear embossing powder, heat tool, big shot, Chevron textured impressions embossing folder, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin