17 July 2014

Everything will be OK

This is a perfect quote for where I've been recently.  My absence was not planned, but I have been prepping for a busy summer at work and at home.  It's been so hectic some days it borders on chaos and out of control.  This simple saying is a reflection and reminder - I got this.  
I share this today, created by my talented friend Elaine who spent a few days with me last month and we stamped a ton of fun projects.  We decided that the striped scallop die works better if you place wax paper between the die cut and the paper.  It really helps.  Use your paper piercing tool to speed up the process.  

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!): 
Stamps: Really Good Greetings
Ink: Soft Suede
CS: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Striped Scallop Thinlits, Chevron textured impressions embossing folder, ovals collection framelits, petite petals punch, itty bitty accent punch pack, pearl basic jewels, gold bakers twine, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin