02 July 2013

Meanwhile....Back at the Ranch

Oh, Hello my friends.  I am sorry I missed posting last week and I'm sorry the Friday announcement post didn't go up.  I have been a wee bit busy (can you relate?)!

We have seven weeks to get this little ditty completed.  Seven weeks!  And in that time is a holiday, a quick trip to Ohio, my grand trip to Salt Lake City and a visit from the in-laws.  No pressure.

Today is a quick Sherri-Original card to THANK YOU for being supportive and patient and understanding.  To THANK YOU for stopping by to read my babble.  To THANK YOU for attending classes and buying supplies.  As a thank you, I dropped these in the mail for those that placed adhesive orders last week.


As another thank you, you can get one free pack of DSP for every three packs you purchase.  This is awesome if you didn't take advantage of the DSP split I offered here or if you need more luscious DSP. Happy shopping!

Do you know Shelli Gardner?  (She's a BIG DEAL!).  And July's Best Of set was hand selected by her - appropriately titled Best of Shelli!!  Lookie!


It's craft central a mi casa as I furiously complete Convention Swaps.  You don't even want to KNOW how many I signed up for - and then there's general swapping, roommate gifts...eek!

I will be back Wednesday with the ribbon share information.

Thanks so much for being awesome.
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Oh, Hello
Ink: Early Espresso
CS: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso Core'dinations, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Deco labels collection framelits, magnetic platform, Chevron embossing folder, elegant butterfly punch, basic rhinestones, Regal Collection DSP stack, sanding block.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin