25 May 2013

A Raspberry Birthday

I hope you're having a great day! I have a CASE (that's when you find something on Pinterest you love and you recreate it - Copy And Share Everything).  And I love pinners that have entire boards dedicated to specific stamp sets.  It's so wonderful - use the search button in the upper left and select BOARDS.


Here was the original pin I saw by Jill Hilliard.   I used Raspberry Ripple with Crumb Cake and Basic Black.  Delicious.  


Check me out on Pinterest!
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple
CS: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accent Framelits, rhinestone basic jewels, dimensionals.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin