15 April 2013

Happy Monday

Holy cow this blogger is exhausted.  I've been spotty with my posts recently.  Let's see....a three-day stamping retreat with 80 of my friends.  Then back to the grind of work, training and classes.  Friday evening I hosted a couple teammates and we stayed up WAY too late.  Saturday, I attended the Baltimore Regional event with over 850 attendees.  Phew.  I'll share more details about all that stamping later this week.  I have creative posts lined up for the next 45 days!  Get ready to be inspired.

This weekend I got to see some sneak peeks of NEW product.  Oh.  My.  Gosh is all I can say.  I can't share any details, but it's going to be awesome.

Let's look at a card today! I love this clever fold!  And this limited-time available paper is beautiful!

I like putting DSP on the inside.  It adds a little funk-y.  

Thanks for sticking with me.  I'll be back each day this week with a fabulous project.
Have a great Monday,
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Sent with Love
Ink: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo
CS: Island Indigo, Whisper White
DSP:  Sent with Love
Accessories: 1/2" circle punch, brads, Calypso Coral baker's twine, postage stamp punch





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin