03 January 2012

Mixed Bunch, Part Two

***Please remember today is the LAST day to purchase items from the Holiday Mini.  Please do not miss out if you have anything on your wish list!  Orders can be placed through me (email and cell) or online until 11:50PM, MT.  I will process orders (email and cell) until 9pm, EST.***

Did you love the Mixed Bunch card yesterday?  I have another one today, but with a completely different color combo.  I wish I would have put these colors together, but I didn't.  My dear friend Jan came up with this layout and I love love love Crumb Cake with Peach Parfait and Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  I think this will make a wonderful scrapbook page; don't you? (Sorry the Espresso don't photo well; it was overcast and now I uploaded this dark photo).
The image is stamped on Very Vanilla, several times, in a random pattern in various colors.  One is punched out, popped on a dimensional and a brad makes the center.

Yep, this will be a scrapbook page layout!
Thanks for stopping by today, have a great day.
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Loved Ones
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Peach Parfait and Very Vanilla
CS: Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Blossom punch, 3/4" circle punch, crumb cake seam binding, 3/16" brads dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin